- General troubleshooting steps:
- Are locally installed packages up to date? Run
npm install if you are
- See if you encountered a known issue with a third
- Debug on a seperate branch and set the pipeline to run on that branch instead
of debugging with lots of test commits on the main branch.
- If there is an error during npm package installation, the npm version of the
image that is used in that particular pipeline step might be too old.
- Package installation fails with "Cannot read property 'some-package-name' of
- The npm version is too old.